Our aims & objectives
The aims and objectives of the Society are to improve the treatment of patients with myeloma by:
- Developing and promoting clinical trials of myeloma treatment and linked scientific studies
- Encouraging collaborative research and innovation in myeloma
- Developing guidelines for the management of patients with myeloma
- Promoting knowledge through the education of healthcare professionals and patients in all aspects of the disease
- Promoting patient access to treatment through advocacy and working with stakeholders and partners
Click here to visit our Executive Committees page.
Find out more about our sponsors by clicking here.
Find out more
Our numbers that speak
We have numbers that push us to give in our best and make sure that we break our own records. We are happy to be growing and helping more day by day.
£ 0 M+